Listen to your audio files on the go with the GorillaTones™ MP3 player. The sport headphones and adjustable armband allow for comfort during workouts or other activities.
- Large function buttons for active use
- Supported Music Formats: MP3, WAV, WMA
- Holds approximately 1000 Songs**
- Up to 6 Hours Music Playback***
- USB 2.0 High Speed Interface
- Included: MP3 Player, Sport Headphones, Adjustable Armband, USB 2.0 Cable, Quick Start Guide
- PC OS Requirements: Windows® 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (SP3 or higher); Mac OS X®
- PC Port Requirements: USB port 2.0 / 3.0
- Size: 1.97" x 1.97" x 0.59"
- Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- Brochure (PDF)
- Capacity Chart
- Backed by: Ninety (90) Day Warranty
- 4GB : GT-MP3-1/4GB
*1 gigabyte (GB) = 1 billion bytes. Some capacity not available for data storage.
**Based on 3 minute, 128 kbps, MP3 songs.
***Battery life varies by use and settings.
|Number of Songs||Approx. 1000**|
|Polymer Lithium||3.7V (Rechargeable)|
|Typical Capacity||90 mAh|
|Music Playback||up to 6 hours***|
|Music Formats||MP3, WAV, WMA|
|Host Interface||USB 3.0 / 2.0|
|Audio Jack||3.5 mm|
|PC OS Requirements||Windows® 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (SP3 or higher); Mac OS X®|
|Dimensions||1.97" (50 mm) x 1.97" (50 mm) x 0.59" (15 mm)|
|Weight||0.85 oz / 1.34 oz (w/ strap)|
|Software Installation||None - USB Plug and Play Technology|
|Uninstall Procedures||None - Simply Unplug USB Flash Drive|
EP Holdings, Inc. warranty does NOT provide reimbursement for data recovery services. This is specifically stated in our warranty. The EP Holdings warranty covers the product itself, but does NOT cover any damages due to data loss. It is recommended to make regular backups of all your data and pictures. USB flash drives and flash cards are recommended for transfer of data and not sole source of data storage.
* For All Flash Media Devices, 1 megabyte = 1 million bytes; 1 gigabyte = 1 billion bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary. Some of the listed capacity is used for formatting and other functions, and thus is not available for data storage. More Information...
Q: How can I get my songs in iTunes® to play on my GorillaTones MP3 player?
A: First, you will need to convert the desired song or audio file from the default iTunes .m4a file format to a .mp3 format. Please follow the below steps to convert your file:
- Open iTunes Preferences.
Windows: Choose Edit > Preferences.
Mac: Choose iTunes > Preferences.
- Click the General button, then click the Importing Settings… button in the lower section of the window.
- From the Import Using pop-up menu, choose the encoding format that you want to convert the song to, then click OK to save the settings.
- Select one or more songs in your library, then from the File > Create New Version menu, choose one of the following (the menu item changes to show what's selected in your Importing preferences):
- Create MP3 version
- A duplicate of the selected song has now been created in a .mp3 format.
- Connect and locate MP3 player on your computer and double-click on it to open. Simply, drag and drop the desired .mp3 file from your computer to the MP3 player.
- The convert audio file will now be available to play on your GorillaTones MP3 player.
Note: iTunes software may be used to reproduce materials. It is licensed to you only for reproduction of non-copyrighted materials, materials in which you own the copyright, or materials you are authorized or legally permitted to reproduce. iTunes is a registered trademark of Apple, Inc.